Do you know that the healthiest brewage of the millennium is Green Tea?
Trying to lose weight? Or frizzed with stress? Or want some mood activator?... and the list goes on with a stopping point at GREEN TEA. Just give it a try, swap from your regular tea or coffee to a cup of green tea.
Remember!!! Green teas are the perfect thirst quencher and the best one to choose for hot drink carvings.
Right away, let's get to the point, now.
Green tea is the healthiest and most delicious concoction of uncountable health benefits for life. It is a rich source of phytonutrients, antioxidants and polyphenols. It gives out innumerable profits and gains in the name of health.
Green tea is of different types with different flavours with specific benefits. Every green tea has its origin, blend and quality and related effect in life. The essence of drinking green tea is unacceptable to the acceptance and has incredible physical and mental benefits.
I can confess that Every Tea You Drink Is The Best Tea To Sip On. There are various types of teas like black teas, yellow teas, Pu-erh teas, oolong teas, organic teas, white teas, masala tea, milk tea, and various blends of herbal teas like Chrysanthemum Tea, Dandelion Tea, Darjeeling tea, Honeybush Tea, Lemon balm Tea, Moringa Tea, Nettle Tea, Raspberry Leaf Tea, Rose Tea, etc., choosing one or two among those unlimited varieties of teas will only depend on your taste buds, i.e., the taste is subjective to you.
Are you confused to choose one? Don’t worry about the brand or type. Here we go with a little list for you beginners. Read on and know more
1. Jasmine Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Circulatory System
- The most popular green tea in the world for its flavour and Smell.
- Jasmine green tea is made of high-quality green tea leaves, jasmine florals add the scent and sweetness to it.
- It is very flexible for brewing and on-go green tea.
- Jasmine green tea is a good pack of antioxidants and the benefits are innumerable like relieving stress, regulating blood pressure, etc.,
2. Matcha Green Tea: Best Green Tea For Weight Loss
- It is more famous for its powered nature than loose-leaf.
- A finely rock-grounded herbal green tea.
- The uniqueness of Matcha green tea is having higher levels of caffeine and flavours the delicious vegetal umami taste.
- Matcha green tea is an antioxidant and fiber rich green tea with others like chlorophyll, vitamin C and a lot more that helps render the cardiovascular issues, improves concentration, memory and aids weight loss.
3. Tulasi Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Overall Health
- A potent and best green tea that has significance from ancient times.
- Tulasi green tea, an aromatic and therapeutic blend is made from a mixture of ayurvedic herb, Tulasi and green tea.
- It is abundant in phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- It helps in reducing stress, boosting stamina and strengthening immunity, greatly works on weight.
4. Honey Lemon Green Tea: - Best Green Tea for Beginners
- It’s a soothing blend of honey and lemon with green tea.
- Honey lemon green tea is a great load of antioxidants, phytonutrients.
- The grassiness of green is replaced by the flavour of honey and lemon, thus will be a good choice for beginners.
- It is easily brewed, and a good companion of health.
- It is a gut and tastebud friendly green tea.
5. Chamomile Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Sleeplessness
- It's highly known as Herbal Tonic, as it is made from herb chamomile and green tea leaves.
- Chamomile green tea is known for its wide range of health benefits. It aids in digestion, helps reduce mouth ulcers, cures sleeplessness and anxiety; boosts immunity fights flu and cough and is an effective treatment for diabetics.
- Chamomile green tea is an eye and palate soothing green tea ever.
- The unique quality of chamomile green tea is naturally caffeine-free.
6. Rose Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Skin Glow
- It is a good blend of beautiful and aromatic blossom, rose with green tea leaves.
- Rose petals have many antioxidants and disinfectants that help health in different ways.
- Rose green tea improves digestion, natural glow to the skin, prevents and fights cancer.
- It’s a super mood uplifter and known as Brain Tonic as it rejuvenates the intellect and memory of a person.
7. Lavender green tea: Best Green Tea for Nervous System Calming
- An aromatic powerful healing herbal infusion to drink.
- It’s a mixed blend of therapeutic herb, lavender flowers and green tea
- Lavender green tea is the natural remedy for anxiety, insomnia, pain, and indigestion.
- Lavender green tea promotes better sleep, reduces menstrual cramps and inflammation, anxiety and depression, improves skin health.
- It helps in lowering bad cholesterol and increase of good cholesterol.
8. Lemongrass Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Oral Health
- It is one of the favourite green teas for its finest balanced blend of wood and leaves.
- The woody and citrus fragrance of lemongrass with the fresh green tea leaves blends into a perfect choice of natural herbal drink.
- Lemongrass green tea benefits like a traditional medicine for overall health as it has a good number of antioxidants, amino acids Vitamins A, C & B and some minerals. It lowers cholesterol, prevents infections, boosts RBC, relieves pain.
- Lemongrass green tea can be steeped many times.
9. Hibiscus Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Boosting Metabolism
- It is a herbal sour drink, a mixed flavour of hibiscus floral with green tea leaves can be enjoyed.
- Hibiscus green tea lowers blood pressure, supports healthy cholesterol, acts as a microbiome, aids to lose weight and obesity.
- Hibiscus green tea is a natural antidepressant.
- It’s a non-eye catchy and non-palate catchy (until honey is added) green tea.
10. Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Immunity
- It is a delightful green tea and is also considered as Drink of The Heavens
- Kashmiri kahwa green tea soothes the senses, relieves stress, aids in digestion.
- It is a bundle of health benefits with a richness of unique antioxidants and flavonoids.
- It benefits the mind, soul and body in uncountable ways.
11. Peppermint Green Tea: Best Green Tea for Respiratory tract
- It is made from infusing peppermint or spearmint leaves.
- This green tea can be made with fresh or dried leaves even.
- It is rich in essential oils and helps in dealing with breathing issues.
- It is a caffeine-free green tea with overloaded benefits like claiming sleep, relaxing muscles and nerves, promoting mental alertness, easing headaches and migraines, helping in blocked nose and throat, solving blotting and indigestion.
12. Mint Green Tea: Best Green Tea For Gut
- Mint Greentea is generally a refreshing aromatic herb.
- Mint leaves are mixed with green tea to make it a delightful mix of health benefits with taste and aroma.
- It has a smooth and soothing effect on the throat and throughout the body showing calming effect.
- It helps in the upliftment of mood, increases digestion.
This is just a little insight into teas and there are a lot more to know.